Sunday, May 16, 2010

And The Winner Is.....

First of all...thanks to all of you for entering! It was fun for me to see who all visits this site! Sometimes I wonder if anyone reads what I send into cyber space! Not that it matters cuz the main reason I blog is to get stuff off of my chest and sometimes it's because I want to remember something that happened, but it was still fun!
Sooo here's how we found the winner! We cut all these numbers apart. There were 40 comments so we entered 40 numbers.
Then after I shook and shuffled them all, Brad picked a number!
And the winner is #9....Then we counted down to comment #9....

And the winner is TORI GOOD! She's married to Brad's cousin. Congratulations Tori. I'll be giving you a call and will drop it off sometime!

Stay tuned if you want to buy one. I'll put pics of different ones on here in the next few weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WWAAAHHHHH, me stumping my feet now!! :-) goot job Mimmy. thankx 4 the chance though!! rach

    ReplyDelete